Wednesday, January 16, 2013

made it to Ontario!

Wow! Everything has happened so fast! I still have many posts to write and publish from Korea, but I just wanted to let you all know that I made it safely to Canada. Despite being held up in Vancouver and missing my connecting flight to Toronto (more about that tomorrow), I was able to hop on the next flight and landed here around 9pm on Tuesday night. My wonderful sister, Meredith, greeted me at the airport, and we quickly loaded things into her car and drove to her city of Peterborough which is about 1.5 hours from the airport in Toronto.

I had a hard time getting to sleep, but thanks to my trusty Sleepytime Tea, I was able to finally doze off. Somehow I woke up bright and early around 7am, and now I've eaten breakfast and am sitting here writing my blog while sipping my coffee. Jet lag? So far, so good.....ask me in a few hours, and let's see what I have to say then lol.

Will write again soon....until then....adieu!


No comments:

Post a Comment